He’s tripping on acid
I FOUND A TUTORIAL ON HOW TO MAKE DILDO POPSICLES IM LEGITIMATELy DYING OF LAUGHTER RN
in first period a girl got dress coded for wearing a tank top with a jacket over it and this scrawny little boy stood up and yelled “OH MY GOD SHE HAS SKIN THE SKIN IS TOO MUCH FOR ME HER SHOULDERS ARE BEAUTIFUL THIS IS TOO MUCH” and the teacher got so annoyed with him that she didn’t get to dress coding her
Every time I think of the black market, I actually imagine a market, with little stalls selling illegal things like nuclear weapons and organs.
Video games have done nothing to help this perception
But ask yourself: Why is there that knee-jerk rejection of any effort to “overthink” pop culture? Why would you ever be afraid that looking too hard at something will ruin it? If the government built a huge, mysterious device in the middle of your town and immediately surrounded it with a fence that said, “NOTHING TO SEE HERE!” I’m pretty damned sure you wouldn’t rest until you knew what the hell that was — the fact that they don’t want you to know means it can’t be good.
Well, when any idea in your brain defends itself with “Just relax! Don’t look too close!” you should immediately be just as suspicious. It usually means something ugly is hiding there.
This quote is in an article about superhero movies, but it applies to so many things.
realistic captions for selfies:
- i took 34 photos and this one looks the least shitty
- i tried really hard to take this at an angle where my arm didn’t look weird
- i photoshopped a pimple out of this photo and used the smudge tool for like 8 minutes
- i wish i had friends who took cute pictures of me so i wouldn’t be alone in my room for an hour trying to do this shit
- this is the best photo i’ve ever taken please shower me with compliments
Post with 1 note
LAYER ONE: THE OUTSIDE
- Name: Jess
- Eye Color: Green
- Hair Style/Color: Side shave, red, medium length
- Height: 5 feet 10 inches
- Clothing style: Varies. Lots of skirts and black
- Best physical feature: Eyes
LAYER TWO: THE INSIDE
- Your fears: abandonment, being alone, heights
- Your guilty pleasure: Toddlers and Tiaras, Kitchen Nightmares, Extreme Couponing…reality shows, essentially
- Ambitions for the future: To do something I enjoy and be happy (happier)
LAYER THREE: THOUGHTS
- Your first thoughts waking up: ”Can I go back to sleep”
- What you think about most: Uni stuff
- What you think about before bed: Uni stuff, life, all sorts of things
- You think your best quality is: Um, I suppose that I try to do the best by people where I can.
LAYER FOUR: WHAT’S BETTER?
- Single or group dates: single
- To be loved or respected: Both. Both are a part of the other.
- Beauty or brains: brains
- Dogs or cats: Cats
LAYER FIVE: DO YOU?
- Lie: Yeah
- Believe in yourself: I have my moments
- Believe in love: Yes
- Want someone: Not at the moment
LAYER SIX: EVER?
- Been on stage: Yes. I’m directing stuff at the moment too.
- Done drugs: Yes
- Changed who you were to fit in: When I was younger
LAYER SEVEN: FAVORITES
- Favorite color: Blue, black
- Favorite animal: Cats
- Favorite movie: Um um um don’t make me pick one I can’t thiiiink
- Favorite game: At the moment, sudoku
LAYER EIGHT: AGE
- Day your next birthday will be: Thursday
- How old will you be: 21
- Age you lost your virginity: 18
- Does age matter: Not really
LAYER NINE: IN A BOY OR GIRL
- Best personality: Funny, smart, goofy
- Best eye color: Any
- Best hair color: Any
- Best thing to do with a partner: Anything
LAYER TEN: FINISH THE SENTENCE
- I love: chocolate
- I feel: eh
- I hide: in my head
- I miss: family
- I wish: To figure things out
I love it when cats have this reaction to things, it’s just like, “HUMAN, EXPLAIN THIS BULLSHIT.”
3-D food; wave of the future, or just the best snacking activity ever invented?
Page 1 of 704